Thursday, October 6, 2011

how to share your broadband connection

this is not a how-to post. I’m just feeling happy how I can at last, share the internet connection with other computers in my home.

my internet connection is somehow fast.

Untitled-1

I know that’s not very fast, but ok laa

it’s pretty hard to configure it Windows way. so I make some research and finally end up finding connectify.me. it’s a pretty easy software to use. just install it, and *ting*, it’s installed. it wont just start it self Open-mouthed smile

so this is it. thanks to Connectify! every computer in my home can now go online. Smile with tongue out

Untitled-2

it simple, and the most important thing is, it works. Smile

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it works. Even you're using Celcom Broadband.
    Great blog by the way, care to exchange links with me?
    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete