there’re some things I really don’t like on blog pages. and mostly, you can find them on a girl’s page. yeah, people can have what ever they want on their page but I just don’t like it. here they are
- auto play music: a man’s meat is another man’s poison(haha).
- those little cute avatar: it’s cute but it’s annoying!
- glittering effect: it makes me looks like a kid.
- those letters rotating the pointer: what the hell is that?
- custom pointer: I’d love to use my own pointer not yours.
- those snow effect: there’re no snow here.
- those blinking image drawing my attention: I’m trying to read here!
- too much of advertisement: they got money, I got misery.
- they show only 1 or 2 post per page: it’s simply to increase page view and I hate that. I read blog, not click “Older” or “Older Post”!
- that page views counter: simply because it’s too much compared to mine
- shared post: you can share post, but please, you can also QUOTE some and link it to the original page.
if your blog is for readers, mind about them.
I think that’s all.