Tuesday, April 17, 2012

blogging in 200 words

my name is Zaid. I love to read good articles. well who doesn’t? for me, a good article is something that is not only interesting but, how can I put this let’s say, magical. I really wish that I can someday make such things. a good article, read by everyone and loved by many. but I know that’s never going to happen because I’ve found nothing good in what I write. the points may be good but my writing skill is very, it’s really hard for me to say this, poor. at some point, I just erased a finished article(or whatever they call it) because I don’t feel like it’s the way I want it to be. I’m not being a perfectionist, I just don’t like bad things. but making a new one after another, doesn’t make it good enough. and that’s why I’m starting to try something new. to compose something short yet gives a big impression to the audience. that’s it. honestly, I’m unsure if I’m into reading or not. because sometimes I can read a hundreds pages novel but at some other times, even a ten words sentence is too long for me. all is true.

1 comment:

  1. ten words sentence is too long, too much laa.

    btw your blog is looking different, nice :)

    ReplyDelete